Thursday, May 5, 2011

Up, up, and away!

     Hawaii is just around the corner! In 48 hrs we will be living it up at the Moana Surfrider in beautiful Oahu. Thankfully, Jareth is over his virus so mommy can leave without any worry too much worry. It's definitely going to be hard to leave him for eight days but I know he will be in great hands. Plus there is always Skype! Maybe I should be more worried about the amount of de-spoiling I will have to do when we get back.
     I hope to blog each day we are in Oahu as kind of a journal of our activities. (One day I'm going to have to print this whole thing off) There will be plenty of pictures to come in this and on my photo blog. So if anyone out there is reading, be sure to check back. Back to packing for this gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment