Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jareth's Birthday

At 3:15 on Tuesday, Jareth officially turned 1 year old. He was napping at the time so I sat by his crib and when the clock struck 3:15 I started singing "Happy Birthday" to him. He woke up happy and I scooped him up and showed him his newborn pictures. A few minutes later Jon came home early from work. We took Jareth to a pumpkin patch where we found a great pumpkin that we are going to carve a 1 on. We also bought fried pies and petted some goats. Afterward we went to a duck pond and a playground. Jareth loved it. That night we gave him cheese pizza for the first time and put a candle in a donut. It was a perfect day. His party is Saturday and I'm sure there will be plenty to write about it! Right now he is sitting beside me as I type just watching me with his hand on mine. LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment