Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Change in Character; My New Cuddler

Up until about a month ago Jareth was not one to cuddle. He was too interested in everything going on around him to lay down with mommy or sit in her lap for very long. I tried and tried to get him to cuddle with me on the couch or in the rocking chair but he wasn't having it. I had to sneak it in when he slept. Then one day, while on a trip to the lake with some friends, I picked Jareth up, sat him in my lap, and he laid his head against my chest. He just laid there staring off in the distance, completely content. I was so excited and suprised! Ever since then he has wanted to cuddle. Now that he can crawl, he will race over to me and climb up my chest and hold on to my neck to lay his head against me. It is so sweet! He still spends the majority of his time playing and exploring but every now and then he is my little cuddle bug. There is nothing like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment