Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another baby in Andersonland?

It seems that the closer Jareth gets to one year old the more I get asked if we are planning to have another baby soon. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past nine months with Jareth and I admit that I already miss his newborn stage. He is getting big super fast and each day he seems to be doing something new. And yes, I have contemplated having another baby. I have counted the months to see when the new baby would be here. I have done the math to see how far apart the siblings would be. I have weighed the financial responsibility and figured we could handle it. However, I or should I say we have come to the conclusion that we aren't ready for a foursome.
Another baby would be wonderful but we really want to spend more time with Jareth before having to focus on another child. Tobe honest I don't think we will have another one for several years. We are very happy right now and don't feel like anything or anyone is missing. We think we will wait until Jareth is 2 1/2 or 3 to start trying for another baby. But we will just have to wait and see. Right now we are having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment