Thursday, August 4, 2011

Still Here, I Promise!

I know it's been a month since I've last blogged. There's been a lot going on in the Anderson household. In July we celebrated my birthday with dinner at Nama followed by a Harry Potter 3D event. It was the last movie of the series and it was awesome. I can't wait to share the books/movies with Jareth. I hope he finds Harry Potter as magical as I do. : ) Jon got me a watch for my birthday along with some shoes, a book, and a dress that he picked out all by himself. I had a great birthday! Our families even came to Knoxville to go out to eat.
Let's see...what else? Oh, we had a family reunion in Cookeville. It was nice to see some family that I rarely get to touch base with. Of course it wasn't the same without grandma there. But I got to see her sister, Janice, and that was really great.
Something else that has been keeping me a little busy is photography. I've been doing a few sessions for people who, don't laugh, I found on craigslist. It's been a lot of fun. I love doing it and the extra cash helps. I put some pictures up on my other blog, http://heathersphotojourney.blogspot.com/. It's really hard to put myself out there. Confidence isn't my strong point so I have trouble telling people about what I'm doing. But I would love to start my own business. I'm just scared. We will see.
Well, Jareth wants me to open a new toy so off I go. More fun developments coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment