Saturday, May 1, 2010

*Inspired*

I have met many amazing women through my Thirty-One business. Thirty-One itself is made up of a wonderful community of women who have been so helpful and encouraging in starting my own business. They have given me such great advice and help and they have uplifted me so much in such a short amount of time. I have also gotten to know some really inspiring women at the parties I have held. The women I have met are from all different walks of life. The one thing they have in common is their active lifestyles and their nature to give back. Each of these women have a cause. From walking for alzheimers, to leading youth groups, to taking care of children with special needs, to forming bicycling and hiking groups, to fundraising for Susan G. Komen, these women are involved. They have insipred me to take a look at my life and see where I can give back and how I can be more active. I haven't found exactly what my calling will be, but I am actively searching. I want to thank Thirty-One for giving me such a gateway into the lives of such amazing women.

No comments:

Post a Comment