Friday, April 2, 2010

An Awesome Thursday

Yesterday was beautiful. The sun was out and shining brilliantly, there was no laundry or dishes to do, Jareth was in a fantastic mood, and I had a Thirty-One party that night at a friend's house. After piddling around the house for a while Jareth and I met daddy for lunch. We went to one of my favorite places in Knoxville, Nama!!! They have the best sushi I have ever had. After lunch I took Jareth to the park where we took a walk and then spread out a blanket in the shade. Jareth ran his fingers across the grass and took a little nap. Afterward I took him on another stroller ride and then we went home. Once home Jareth decided to take an extra long nap so mommy took an extra long bath. He slept until daddy got home and woke him up by peeking at him on the bed. Once he was up it was daddy's turn to take care of him while I went and did a Thirty-One party. It was an awesome party! The ladies were so much fun and my friend Heather was a great hostess. I made well over $100 in just a few hours. It's going to be a great month for my thirty-one business. I have seven parties booked! I could make our mortgage payment!
It was a very nice and successful day for being a Thursday. Life is golden!

No comments:

Post a Comment