Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

Jareth is now 8 weeks and 3 days old and time is flying by! I can't believe it has been two months since I was writing about labor cakes and whether or not I wanted to medically induce. Now I'm watching my little guy sit in his little booster seat and bat at the toys attached to it. There can't be anything better than motherhood.
The past few weeks have been great. We got to take Jareth to his godmother's baby shower. Danyell and Branden are expecting their own little boy in January. They already have a little girl, our god-daughter Mayci. Everyone there was excited to meet Jareth. Then it was Thanksgiving and Jareth celebrated his first in Cookeville with some of my family. He got to meet his great grandmother along with great uncles and aunts and cousins. And he rolled over thanksgiving night! On black Friday we went to Nashville for a little shopping and to see his other set of godparents, Erin and Mike. We have also squeezed in time to visit with Jareth's grandparents. We saw Jon's parents along with his brother and sister-in-law the weekend before Thanksgiving and my parents made a trip up here last Sunday.
Now it's already Christmastime. Just 8 more days to go and we will spend Jareth's first Christmas in Athens. (It would be easier if we just moved there! )With as fast as time seems to flying by, we will be chasing him around the house before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment